4 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 12:43 PM by Dennis Dohogne

Error^2

Dennis Dohogne

I have reluctantly been using SWX2017 SP3.0 for the past two days, but only because the files had been saved there and I could not use 2016 on them.

So just now I got this lovely error while trying to send the crash report, hence the Error^2 title:

It is adding insult to injury.

ONE and TWO, and only ONE and TWO!!

• Re: Error^2
          Jim Steinmeyer

that is fantastic!

I would even settle for Two & One.

S. Casale

OHHHH

MMMM

GGGG

Dennis Dohogne

I just replicated the crash and got the same error message!!  At least it is repeatable!

For what it's worth, I had two sessions of SWX2017 open on my two screens.  I was making a new assembly using a lot of stuff from another assembly.  I was using Ctrl+C to copy parts from the old assembly and Ctrl+V to paste them into the new assembly in the other session.  So far, so good.  BUT when I tried to do the same thing with a subassembly it consistently crashes when trying to paste the subassy into the new assembly.  I'm using SP3.0.  No, I am not interested in trying to navigate the Knowledge Base.  I'll leave that mess to the VARs and others with more patience for this crap than I have.

Jim Wilkinson, I am tagging you since I tried, but could not send in the crash report.  If you are not the most appropriate person to notify then please pass this onto the right person.