2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 5:25 AM by Lakhvinder Singh

Default BOM Template

Lakhvinder Singh

Hi All,

1. I have created a default BOM Template. Is there any way i can set the default to Indented (with flat numbering selected in the dropdown), and Detailed Cut List ticked? Everytime I create a BOM, the flat number is not selected (instead No Numbering is selected), and the Detailed Cut List is not ticked. Any advice?

2. Also, is there any way to add a row on top of the main headings in the BOM? I want to add a row on top of the table and write Bill of Materials in that row. I am not able to do that as there is no option to add a row on the top of the table.

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

LS

• Re: Default BOM Template
          Deepak Gupta

Lakhvinder Singh wrote:

Hi All,

1. I have created a default BOM Template. Is there any way i can set the default to Indented (with flat numbering selected in the dropdown), and Detailed Cut List ticked? Everytime I create a BOM, the flat number is not selected (instead No Numbering is selected), and the Detailed Cut List is not ticked. Any advice?

You might make a macro to update these property (not sure if possible) OR raise an Enhancement request.

2. Also, is there any way to add a row on top of the main headings in the BOM? I want to add a row on top of the table and write Bill of Materials in that row. I am not able to do that as there is no option to add a row on the top of the table.

Click on these arrows and you can find the required row.