3 Replies Latest reply on Aug 22, 2017 5:30 AM by Philip Downing

    What is the proper name for these on screen elements (see image)

    Alex Marshall

      I'm extremely new to Draftsight 2016, and I need to know what the proper name for several components that are on screen in some existing files that I need to edit. So that I can find out what they are and how to use them properly.


      screen components.png


      I particular, the outline\border, I can't seem to edit it. I think that it was put on by whoever originally created the diagrams, and I need to copy it to new sheets.