2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 16, 2017 2:30 PM by Jeff Hamilton

Audit Plan

Jeff Hamilton

Does anyone have a good anual/semi-anual auditing plan for PDM?

• Re: Audit Plan
          Stephen Lapic

Jeff, I'm not sure what exactly you are looking for here but we don't have a specific, written out process on the PDM as a whole that can be audited.  Parts of it are audited through ISO 9001 just because the PDM is a key factor in certain necessary processes.  Also, periodically, I will sit down with key stakeholders of a process that is mostly within the PDM where we review and update as needed.  But those meetings are not dictated by a written process.  It is just something I do for continuous improvement.

So, when you say audit, what exactly will you be auditing; all your workflows, templates, cards, variables, etc. to make sure that everything is working OK?

• Re: Audit Plan
              Jeff Hamilton

Mostly just to be sure things are working and to have a general report to upper management. This is something that we haven't done before. The production side of the company is ISO 9001 certified, however the facilities side is not... yet. I'm just looking for what other PDM users are doing in order to be prepared. My previous company was ISO Certified, but I was never involved in that aspect of things.