I tried to get Animation with Deformation in the motion study but it did work. How to fix it?
what is the source of your information?
Or are you really tackling this one on your own? (no YouTube?)
Only the idea (Animation with Deformation) is from YouTube but the work is mine.
I the real world - why would the cylindrical disk cause the base to deform (twist)?
Have you accounted for the real world conditions in your virtual model?
Excessive amount of twist force or weak base structure.
Can't be a weak base structure. If a weaker base structure, only base will get twisted. It may be weaker column (twist) material.
In your digital model you have no connection between your parts that would transfer turning of cylinder to the base.
What is the source of your information.
Was it really about torque applied in FEA environment?
To do this type of deformation you need to create middle member in context with rotating part (disc)
Changes done in your model:
1. Delete sweep feature
2. Create a sketch on disc(part)
3. Edit Part 1 in context > Create new sketch by converting sketch created in step 2
4. Create Loft feature using both sketches
5. In Motion Study > Select motion type animation > Move Time bar to 2 sec
6. Rotate disc > Calculate study
>>Middle bar should twist<<
Retrieving data ...