AnsweredAssumed Answered

Flattening the end of a tube.

Question asked by Lee Wondra on Aug 10, 2017
Latest reply on Aug 10, 2017 by John Stoltzfus

     Does anyone know how to deform(smash) the end of a tube like shown in the image below? The highlighted radius is what keep kicking my butt. I try lofts, surfaces, direct editing, everything I can think of. No luck:( I know we have punch press tooling that can do it - so I would think in should be doable in SW.

     FYI Its 1" O.D. x .109 wall tube.