2 Replies Latest reply on Aug 8, 2017 9:44 AM by Tom Gagnon

Forum, Jive SSO Error

Tom Gagnon

I currently cannot log in to the forum normally. I am able to log in using Google Chrome browser only by using an Incognito window, which is similar to Private browsing in Firefox, where history is not tracked and other minor protections.

When I try to log in from a normal browser tab, I receive a detailed page called Jive SSO Error, with:

An error occurred while attempting authentication through single sign-on (SSO)

Click here to try again.

Debugging information is available below:

- Attempting SAML2 authentication using profile urn:oasis:names:tc:SAML:2.0:profiles:SSO:browser 
      - Building credential from keystore entry for entityID sbs, usage type UNSPECIFIED

And much more details which follow. I can share these saved details if it is relevant to help.

Clearly, "Clicking here to try again," achieves same or at least similar results.

This is new to me as of yesterday, when I returned from vacation. It has been consistent through varied attempts yesterday and today.

If this is a browser issue, I can update and/or troubleshoot that. If this is uncommon, as in most people are not experiencing this, then maybe it's me, or maybe it's something misconfigured in my account or the forum. The error could be anywhere in my opinion, and I can assist in troubleshooting as needed.