Sorry to hear about those Queue issues. Those issues can be difficult to reproduce/fix...so the best way to support this kind of issue with Render Queue is the following:
- Contact your reseller and let them know exactly the issue you are having.
- Include exact reproducible steps to (be very detailed) in the steps leading up to the issue.
- If you can include the .SVPJ then your issue might get solved faster.
- Check out this Visualize forum link to capture the log files, and send those to your reseller as well.
Hi Raymond,you can try to reset the queue.If you´ve done many renderings by using the queue,this may help.
1. Clear the queue
2. Start Visualize, go to Options/Tools/Queue and stop it.
3. Close Visualize, go to the windows command line and type %temp%
4. Delete all Render-Files
5. Launch Visualize, go to Otions/Tools/Queue and start it.
Perhaps this will help you.
Thanks for the tip, Peter! That manual wipe does seem to help.
**NOTE: I always delete my %temp% folder on a daily basis. Helps keeps apps running smoothly i've found.
I have tried this now but there were no rendering files in the temp location. This has been a problem from the start, and to my knowledge only one file has ever successfully completed its rendering using the queue.
Have you tried wiping all files in the %temp% location?
Next i would click Tools > Purge Queue from your Queue window.
Then after that if you're still having issues, check out this entire thread for a super-deep way to clean your queue:
If all that still fails, then it might be something with saving to Google Drive. Maybe a hiccup in internet loss could be the culprit. Try saving locally to your desktop and see what happens.
I will definitely try that all. So far as the saved location goes, I have already saved to my desktop and that failed the same way.