I'm having trouble viewing DimXpert annotations in both parts and assemblies.
I know of two places they need to be turned on:
1. in the feature tree, Right Click (RC) on Annotations:
2. under the Hide/Show visibility in the pull down, or from File Menu, View...Hide/Show
In a component;
- When I use "View Component Annotations" Nothing shows.
- when I use "View Top Level Annotations" some of the ones I select not to show in the Annotations in the feature tree also show.
In an assembly;
- When I use "View Component Annotations" DimXpert dims won't show, but a bunch of other feature dimensions do show, when turned off in the feature tree.
- When I use "View Top Level Annotations" Nothing shows.
- Parts are fully resolved.
Retrieving data ...