AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is this called?

Question asked by Eric Eubanks on Jul 12, 2017
Latest reply on Jul 12, 2017 by David Matula

whatsthis.PNG I made this from the tutorial, but I don't know what it's called. I want to put something in the title that's more professional sounding than "Square thing with a circle in the middle". The tutorial doesn't say what it is.