5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 26, 2017 4:08 AM by Jaja Jojo

    What can I call this part of our machine?

    Karla Isabel Villalobos


      **This dosing shaft comprises of the agitator (left) and the RUBBER fingers (right).

      **This part is inside of this machine and it is called COFFEE DEMUCILAGER MACHINE (below):


      **Coffee Demucilager Machine is a machine to separate coffee beans and the mucilage through friction. Mucilage- sticky substance around the coffee bean. (just in case you were wondering haha)


      **As I was searching for answers, I saw the terms DEMUCILAGE BURRS and FRICTION BURR MACHINE, but I don't know what that means.

      *** So, what should I call this part?? What is "Demucilage Burr"? Should I call it that or simply ROTOR?? Thanks!