SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2018 Beta is here! You are an integral part of the feature development process, providing important feedback on new features and workflows. Thank you for your participation!
Curious to know what's new in SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2018 Beta? Well you've com to the right place.
Check out the attached PDF that goes over the top new features in Visualize 2018 Beta.
Here's a small list of the highlights:
- Refreshed user interface design to look simple and clean
- Create Virtual Reality content
- New Area Lights and interactively place them in your scene
- Import all SOLIDWORKS Cameras, Custom Views and Lights
- Many more
We are still putting the finishing touches on these two features, which we aim to have in Beta 2 (available mid-July):
- Completely rework our Decal system to allow for all types of SW decals (as well as many other workflow fixes)
- Tons more SOLIDWORKS appearances and textures recreated as Visualize assets in our Local and Cloud Libraries
Thank you again for participating in 2018 Beta and we look forward to your feedback!
The SOLIDWORKS Visualize Team