1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2017 9:16 AM by Glenn Schroeder

using custom revision table

Don Howe

I created a custom revision table and set the file location to the appropriate folder. C:\ProgramData\SolidWorks\SOLIDWORKS 2015\templates

When I create a drawing my revision table is already on sheet 1, when I add sheet 2, I always have to add a revision table. When I add the revision table its always loading the standard SW table, not my customized version. Do I need to specify the file name?

C:\ProgramData\SolidWorks\SOLIDWORKS 2015\templates\TEKUSA.sldrevtbt

How can I fix this so that my revision table is added automatically when I add a new sheet.

• Re: using custom revision table
          Glenn Schroeder

I don't use revision tables, but it sounds like this revision table was placed on your sheet format, and either the sheet format wasn't saved, or the drawing template wasn't saved after the sheet format was edited and saved.  #2 at Frequently Asked Forum Questions may help.

And by the way, you might want to consider saving your templates, sheet formats, etc. somewhere other than the SW installation folder so you don't lose them when you update to a newer version of the software.