9 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 11:04 AM by David Nelson

Top 10 Most Accessed KB Solutions in May 2017

Steve Holland

Are you curious about which KB solutions users access most often in a given month? Here is the list for May. Moving forward, I will refresh the list in monthly updates.

To view a KB solution, click on the associated link.

RankSolution IdQuestion
      1S-072800When using NVIDIA® GeForce® graphics cards with the SOLIDWORKS® software, what can cause extremely slow performance?
      2S-072608What can cause the SOLIDWORKS® 2017 software to take a long time to start as compared to the SOLIDWORKS 2016 version?
      3S-069274Is there a tool for SOLIDWORKS® Enterprise PDM that can help verify connectivity between a client and server or between replicated servers to ensure the server and service ports are accessible?
      4S-069491When launching SOLIDWORKS® or opening a file, why does SOLIDWORKS return "Could not load SOLIDWORKS DLL: GdtAnalysisSupport.dll"?
      5S-048683Why does the SOLIDWORKS® Resource Monitor display "system resources are running low" on 64-bit Windows 7 machines?
      6S-068529In SOLIDWORKS® Electrical, how do I resolve the error message "Error 27502.  Could not connect to Microsoft® SQL Server"?
      7S-072597In the SOLIDWORKS® software, when I perform various actions such as edit features, change view orientations, edit parts-in-context, or use the View Selector, why does the display or graphics area flicker or flash?
      8S-017826How can you restore a copy of a SOLIDWORKS® Enterprise PDM file vault to a separate system from a SQL database backup (.bak) in order to test upgrades or troubleshoot vault specific problems?
      9S-072431When using the SOLIDWORKS® PDM 2017 software on a high latency WAN client computer, what causes login to fail with the errors ‘Failed to obtain license’ and ‘License server is down or not responding’?
      10S-072437When I use the SOLIDWORKS® 2017 software on a workstation that has a slow network connection to the SolidNetWork License (SNL) server, what causes the error ‘Could not obtain a license for SOLIDWORKS’?