AnsweredAssumed Answered

Radius thats like a bowl?

Question asked by James Baseman-Blevins on Jun 2, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 4, 2017 by Bernie Daraz

It's hard to explain but I have a part I need to model on solidworks. I'm given three dimensions. Length, width, and a note that says Full R. When I talked to the engineer he says it's like a bowl. The Full Radius goes up and around. I'll attach photos but I am not able to send you a print or any more pictures. How would you go about doing this on solidworks?

the part is a box with grooves. The pictures attached are the things I need to model  with some dimensions. I am not allowed to give any more pictures or anything, Sorry.