AnsweredAssumed Answered

Anyone know what these things are called?

Question asked by Christopher Estelow on Jun 2, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 2, 2017 by Kevin Pymm

I know this is not a SolidWorks question but was hoping someone might be able to help me out.  Does anyone know what the little spring finger things that are spot welded in are called in the attached picture.  They are used to hold a little sheet metal enclosure made from .016" thick aluminum together at the corners.




Any help would be appreciated!!