3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 9, 2018 3:09 AM by Neville Williams

Anyone having issue with Solidworks TreeHouse??

Richie More

Anyone having issue with Solidworks TreeHouse?? I am trying to use treehouse 2017 SP3.0 and i couldnt find the assembly thumbnail. rest of the part thumbnails are properly visible.

TreeHouse.JPG

Regards,

Richie

• Re: Anyone having issue with Solidworks TreeHouse??
          Alex Reyes

What I've experienced is that after opening 2 or 3 assemblies in a row, the thumbnail images disappear and only the standard icons are visible. I have to close it and restart it to make the thumbnail images re-appear... but the problem doesn't go away... same thing keeps on happening over and over...

Somebody knows if there is a way to make the thumbnails bigger AND/OR how to make the FULL name of the file appear in the "cards"?

The "export to excel" feature is quite useful though... there, the full name plus ALL the different file properties AND custom properties are exported

Rahul Garg

Hi Alex,

Please try taking a look at SOLIDWORKS 2019 Beta - some enhancements have been made for accommodating longer names on tiles and also have a facility to show some custom prop value.

If you want more space for document name then just un-check the option "Display file images on the nodes".

-Rahul

Neville Williams

Alex Reyes wrote:

What I've experienced is that after opening 2 or 3 assemblies in a row, the thumbnail images disappear and only the standard icons are visible. I have to close it and restart it to make the thumbnail images re-appear... but the problem doesn't go away... same thing keeps on happening over and over...

Somebody knows if there is a way to make the thumbnails bigger AND/OR how to make the FULL name of the file appear in the "cards"?

The "export to excel" feature is quite useful though... there, the full name plus ALL the different file properties AND custom properties are exported

Another HALF BAKED piece of coding by Dassault.

I would seriously wait for a few more versions of SoiledWorks before using this...