I am developping an addin for SolidWorks. The addin is now in production for a few months and works well on all computers except mine (development computer). It was working before, but developping the last release, it doesn't work anymore.
I can't find a decisive reason why it doesn't work anymore. I moved the development folder, but I also modified all the paths in the registry using regasm.exe.
- I tried various version of my addin (registering, un-registering everytime with regasm.exe), including versions that are now in production (and working) on many other computers.
- I cleared the registry related to the addin before re-registering it (using regedit).
- I uninstalled and re-installed SW.
- I tried to launch the addin in various ways (trough the addin manager, opening it with file open, etc.)
The problem is that I can't figure way to get closer to the problem...
- There is no error message, the addin just doesn't load
- I tried to launch in development mode from Visual Studio, using breakpoints as early as possible in the code, but it doesn't reach the breakpoints.
I am using Solidworks 2016 x64 / VisualStudio 2015 (VB.net)
Anybody have some tips / solutions to help me? Thanks!!!!!