I'm using a General Table on a drawing to depict Specification for the component. In this case, the component is a coil spring.
Without getting into too much detail, I want to encircle a few of the cell's contents with an inspection oval (aka CTF circle).
I know this can be done in a regular note, but the formatting seems to be missing in the table.
While writing this question, I found my own work around. Please still let me know if there is an easier way to do this:
- Create a "Note"
- Type Text you want in the Inspection Oval
- Highlight text you want to encircle in the "Note"
- In the property window look for "Border", and select the pulldown for "Inspection"
- With Text still highlighted, select "Ctrl+C" to copy
- Press "Escape Key" to exit command
- In the Table, double click the cell you want the copied text
- Press "Ctrl+V" to paste the text (WITH THE INSPECTION SYMBOL)
The Text now located in the Table can be edited and the "Inspection Symbol" will remain.