16 Replies Latest reply on Jun 7, 2017 2:28 PM by Jim Steinmeyer

    Name that part / Or what would be the standard name for this ring?

    Jim Steinmeyer

      I am building a welding table that needs to rotate. i would like to use a latch pin to lock the table in position as part of the time it will be tilted at a 45° angle. I would like to source a stock part for the "lock ring" but nothing is turning up with my search terms. I am hoping that somewhere among the brain trust here someone knows the standard name for this part.

      Thank you