AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cookout 2017

Question asked by Jerry Kassil on May 22, 2017
Latest reply on Jun 23, 2017 by Eddie Hawkins

When: Wednesday June 28th, 2017 from 5:30pm to 8:30pm

Where: Brushwood Pavilion - Furnace Run Metro Park, 4955 Townsend Rd, Richfield, OH 44286

If you missed the last meeting, you missed out on the awesome hospitality Hyson showed the group. Thanks so much to Mike, Alan and the rest of the team that helped make it a success. We also wanted to thank the VARs. 3DVision and Fisher-Unitech both had some outstanding representation. Finally, thanks to Gerry Kyle from SOLIDWORKS who made a special trip up to Ohio just to be with us. With everyone's help, we had a successful meeting and received some great feedback.

Now it’s time to look ahead and I’m amazed at how the year has flown by. As we look at the calendar we see that it’s time to fire up the grills again for our annual NEOSWUG cookout. The event is starting to catch the attention of others in the user community and I can’t wait to see who might show up for this one.

We have a couple potential presentations in the works and will update the forums as things solidify. What I do know is that Jordan Tadic from SOLIDWORKS will present the Pros and Cons of SW Configurations along with some ideas of when to use them. In addition, we really want to hear from all of you so if you have something you can share with us, please let us know. It doesn’t have to be fancy or long. Everyone wants to see what everyone else is doing with SOLIDWORKS.

For the cookout, we are asking you to bring something tasty to share. Post your intentions on the forum so everyone can see where the gaps are. We will make sure we have the burgers and brats.

jk

Outcomes