AnsweredAssumed Answered

How to configure entirely PDM vault

Question asked by Eugen Lupascu on May 18, 2017
Latest reply on May 23, 2017 by Eugen Lupascu

Hello to all,

This time I have a hard request, maybe a prayer most likely.

Our enterprise is building industrial smoke and cooking chambers, and we implemented Solidworks and PDM about 3 years ago.

Since then we use a vault that was configured by the reseller, basic stuff. I am a Mechanical Design Engineer which they give me the task of configuring a new Vault, but I lack a lot of information. I don't know how to organize the things really and I need their aproval for every thing I do.

I did a schematic of folders to be guided by but I lack all the other things I need, all the informations.

I need, if you can help me a list of questions reguarding all the tasks, actions I have to do when I am considering building a Vault from the ground up.

I did the folder data card but I can change it if needed.

Can anyone help me with this list? I will translate it in romanian so doesn't matter if you provide it in pdf.Now I show you print-screen of the data card and the schematic I have

This is the folder data card.

This is the scheme of the Vault.

Thank you!.

Have a nice day!

You didn't understand what I asked or this information is a part of information you do not share? I don't want to offend you in any way but I feel lost in this matter, because of the lack of information I need to build that vault. This list of question coud help me aquire the information. If I can ask the right questions I can get the right answer or information. I believe that my superiors don't have the smallest ideea what information I have to have to better organize the files. Thank you!

Outcomes