2 Replies Latest reply on May 10, 2017 8:25 PM by F. Leatin

    Window trap options. (To hilight a part inside of a square)

    F. Leatin

      My "Window Trap" (I'm not sure what it's called). When I try to frame a part in a hi light, my cursor makes a sweeping clould or blanket over the part. I want to change it to

      the standard square hi light.

      Anybody know when to find this ?