Toolbox is not available n the student edition. You need to have professional or premium version of SW to have toolbox access.
Most suppliers have 3D models on their website you can download and use in your projects.
SOLIDWORKS Student Edition Software
with following specifications:
- SOLIDWORKS® Premium Software
- SOLIDWORKS® Simulation Premium
- SOLIDWORKS® Motion
- SOLIDWORKS® Flow Simulation
- SOLIDWORKS Sustainabilityhttps://www.solidworks.de/sw/news/167_16229_DEU_HTML.htm
- SOLIDWORKS Plastics Advanced
- SOLIDWORKS Electrical Professional
- SOLIDWORKS Composer
- SOLIDWORKS Visualize
- MySolidWorks Standard
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Associate
- Certified SOLIDWORKS Professional
- HVAC/Electronic Cooling Simulation
- Workgroup PDM
Did you think, it does not contains the Toolbox?
sorry, it does not appear there.
may be I´ve made a mistake when I was downloaded the software.
I have made a mistake by downloading the software. Now, the problem have being solve.
Thank you very much!