5 Replies Latest reply on Apr 20, 2017 1:13 PM by Kelef Man

The cheek of it!

Micheal Ho

Hi,

I just received a letter from a Stephen Chalkley , director of some anti piracy departments...dassault systemes.

This guy who benefited from me as a customer, did not write anything sensible and polite but acted as a brainless 'software police' when he wrote a load of rubbish about piracy and reminding me to be careful.

I bought a legit seat of solid works a couple of years ago even when my business was not even running yet!

I dont like to steal if that is what you are talking about! And if I have downloaded anything which I am not entitled to, please have the courteousy to inform me,

where, what and when..

I paid in full, no instalment or any grant from any bodies... I learned it the hard way and have had many many problems trying to get a design done!

The community of solid work customer were the helpful and patient ones, who did not take a penny from my purchase.

You, stephen chalky, were nowhere around and being useful when I needed help.

I am bringing this to the forefront for the many customers like me to know about this and discuss about this issue.( i might be at fault for not renewing my subscriptions)

My personal opinion is... Good software but manage by a group of XXXXXX!

mike

• Re: The cheek of it!
          Christian Chu
          This guy who benefited from me as a customer, did not write anything sensible and polite but acted as a brainless 'software police' when he wrote a load of rubbish about piracy and reminding me to be careful.

Micheal,

I'm really offended by your post here. I'm not  a SW employee and I don't know who Stephen Chalkley is. But you'd better directly deal with him than posting his name here for personal attack. This is not a Yelp site !

Tom Gagnon

Massive pruning happened on this thread. I had read it just minutes before it disappeared. Though there was some joking in reply, it was still a valid discussion, even a bit towards resolution and clarification. Oh well, I guess They're being helpful for you again and truly value your feedback as a customer.

Kelef Man

hi'ya Michael,

sorry to hear you've received an

unsettling e-mail

but if I may give my 2cnt worth of "if"

I was to be the recipient of such-

as I am usually of a 'passive/aggresive" disposition

I believe I would reply to the said sender

bringing to their attention that there was

a scam/phishing or other untoward attempt

on their loyal and fully paid up customers