AnsweredAssumed Answered

Recess in sheet metal

Question asked by Joe Peacock on Apr 14, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 14, 2017 by Joe Peacock



I'm looking to create a recessed housing in a sheet metal piece to put a window flush with the outside. I have attached a drawing file of what I am trying to accomplish. Is there any way to accomplish this without using two edge flanges? The drawing looks like a sheet metal version of a cabinet door and not smooth like sheet metal. Let me know if you need any more information! Thank you.