four sketch

In one go

segment

how to

Ekran Alıntısı.JPG

• Re: all sketch segment
          Ryan Dark

Hi Arif,

I am not totally sure what you are after in your post.  I am assuming that you would like the program to apply the Segment command across your 4 sketch segments rather than to an individual sketch segment.  If that is the case you would want to first create a Fit Spline (GoEngineer - Fit Spline) of the sketch segments you have.  This will merge them all into a single entity so that when you use the Segment command it spreads across the entire length of your contour rather than a single segment of your contour.

Deepak Gupta

Sorry but you can do segment operation for one at a time. You can press the pin and then can quickly add segments to other entities.

Rob Edwards

Hi Arif

How about using points?,,, here on a FitSpline of your sketch, you would have to use the points to make your segments though

Pretty Similar with Face Curves

I thought it could have been possible using sheet metal but the segments got lost on the refold

and probably too much work to justify this long winded surfacing approach, using face curves,split line and trim followed by convert entities