AnsweredAssumed Answered

puzzle with get curve parameters of Sketch3DIntersections

Question asked by Moon Wang on Apr 6, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 12, 2017 by Moon Wang

Hi,

I'm having problems making my .Net addin create Intersection Curve between a plane and a solid body.I have already get the Intersection Curve, Furthermore,I want to get the curve parameters of Sketch3DIntersections.my kernel code is below:

RefPlane myRefPlane = null;

myRefPlane = ((RefPlane)(swDoc.FeatureManager.InsertRefPlane(8, 0.005, 0, 0, 0, 0)));

swDoc.ClearSelection2(true);

swDoc.Sketch3DIntersections();

boolstatus = swDoc.Extension.SelectByID2("", "FACE", 0.015, 0, 0.01, true, 0, null, 0);

boolstatus = swDoc.Extension.SelectByID2(''datum plane'', "PLANE", 0, 0, 0.05, true, 0, null, 0);

swDoc.Sketch3DIntersections();

swDoc.ClearSelection2(true);

swDoc.SketchManager.InsertSketch(true);//I can get a 3d sketch successfully here

SketchSegment skSegment2 = null;

SelectionMgr swSelectMgr = null;

swSelectMgr = (SelectionMgr)swDoc.SelectionManager;

skSegment2 = (SketchSegment)swSelectMgr.GetSelectedObject6(1, -1); //step1

swCurve = (Curve)skSegment2.IGetCurve();

SplineParamData swSplineParaData = default(SplineParamData);

swSplineParaData = (SplineParamData)swCurve.GetBCurveParams5(false, false, true, true);

when I go to the step1,It warns me that I can't transform com object“System.__ComObject” to interface “SolidWorks.Interop.sldworks.SketchSegment”,I have seen similiar use in  the API help.so what should I do to get the parameter of the curve?

Best Regards,thanks

Moon

Outcomes