New to the forum and relatively new to solidworks.
I'm currently in the middle of writing up my second year engineering design project of an alloy wheel. Required in my report are simulations of the design yet i'm having some problems with mesh failure. I have tried various solutions such as fine and course mesh, curvature based mesh and a blend of both with so far no results. When I used the feature that tells me what parts of the model are failing to mesh and then I suppress those parts it basically takes away the entire of the alloy wheel other than the outer rim, this kind of defeats the object of the simulation in my eyes. I have attached a copy of the design and was hoping that someone could point me in the correct direction with what exactly needs changing in the model to get it to mesh successfully.