Exact steps to download purchased SOLIDWORKS Visualize 2017 and beyond products:
As a customer who purchased a Visualize product, you will receive an email from your local Value Added Reseller (VAR) with your unique Visualize serial number. You will need to enter your Serial Number during the installation process.
- You will need to login, using your SOLIDWORKS ID (likeley email) and Password. Create a new SOLIDWORKS account if you don't have one already.
- When you get to the page below, make sure you select the current year from the dropdown (2017 in this example), then click on the topmost blue link to download the latest Service Pack installer (2017 SP2 in this example).
2. Then click the 'Accept' button:
3. If using Chrome (recommended), click the 'Download' button:
4. After the installer downloads, left-click on it at the bottom of the Chrome window:
5. Then click 'Run'
6. Then click 'Unzip'
7. This will launch the SW Installation Manager, where you perform all your necessary downloading and licensing of SOLIDWORKS products:
8. Follow the rest of the steps to download your Visualize product. Once the download and install completes, run Visualize to finish the activation process.
Once you have Visualize Professional 2017 installed, and if you are on active Subscription, then follow the steps in the blog post link below to download and activate your complimentary seat of Visualize Boost! Visualize Boost is installed on a secondary machine (not where Visualize Pro is installed). Visualize Boost will help you offload render jobs to other machines(s), allowing you to continue working in Visualize Pro while the renders are completed in parallel.
What is Visualize Boost?
Product Manager | SOLIDWORKS Visualize