AnsweredAssumed Answered

What is this called (see below)??

Question asked by Carter West on Mar 7, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 7, 2017 by Carter West

What is the new shaded area called and how can I turn it off?



When the sketch creates a watertight boundary we get this new shaded area.  Cute.  However, try to rubber band a selection within this area.  The WHOLE mess drags and destroys the geometry.  Yes, I know the sketch is not fully defined.  I don't want it locked yet.


Anyway, what is the name of this new feature so I can find out how to disable it?

Many thanks



PS.  Oops sorry.  Using 2017 SP 1