AnsweredAssumed Answered

Peen or hammered look on complex surface?

Question asked by Owen Diller on Mar 6, 2017
Latest reply on Mar 9, 2017 by John Stoltzfus

Hi! I am wondering if anyone can help me draw this. It is a peen look, and looks kind of like it is hammered. I am wondering how to get that. Not a picture, but on the actual surface. Thanks!