AnsweredAssumed Answered

Deform face to curve?

Question asked by David Brown on Feb 22, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 27, 2017 by Dan Pihlaja

I need to deform some faces to give them 3D depth while keeping the boundary edge in place. The attached picture shows in purple the subtle curve I would like to deform the face to. I've tried using the freeform tool to accomplish this, however it only applies a hump to the center of the face and the controls are not precise.


Is there an easy way to do this?