AnsweredAssumed Answered

Cast Lettering & Internal Spline Callout

Question asked by Dave Brennan on Feb 22, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 by Casey Bergman

Good Morning,

I'm working on a drawing for this friction wheel and am curious in how to correctly call out the "MOTORSIDE" lettering seen on the hub. I included what I've done so far but want to know if there's a professional standard since my company is having to purchase a large quantity of the wheel. Also how would you call out the internal spline. There's 23 splines in total with a 25mm diameter, but I was unsure if it's standard to call out the needed broach instead.

Thanks for the help!