AnsweredAssumed Answered

ROAD-TRIP!!!

Question asked by Jerry Kassil on Feb 17, 2017
Latest reply on Apr 17, 2017 by Tim Taby

Craig and I are excited to announce our next meeting.

When: Thursday April 20th, 2017 from 5:30pm to ~ 9:00pm

Where: Hyson Metal Forming Solutions, at 10367 Brecksville Road, Brecksville, Ohio 44141

Hyson is a world class metal forming solutions provider specializing in force control for critical machine, vehicle and precision metal processing applications.

Hyson claims it enables companies to be more efficient and produce safer, lighter weight products and complex shapes with the most comprehensive product line in the industry.

As soon as we finish up with some house-keeping, our meeting will be turned over to the Hyson team for presentations and tours. This should be a great meeting for you tool and die designers.

I would also like to get everyone thinking about the design challenge we mentioned at our last meeting. We always have some half-baked method of randomly picking numbers for our prize give-aways. I would like someone to come up with a better way to do this. The design should be created in Solidworks and the only limit is your imagination and that there be enough numbers to handle our group (last meeting we had 54). Let’s plan to have a review of all the designs at our cookout this summer where we will vote for the winner. I would like to actually have the winning submission built so we can start using it.

Craig will make sure to continue sending updates through emails while I keep the forum posting fresh. Look for both as we get closer to our meeting date. Please let us know as soon as possible if you plan to attend so we can make the necessary arrangements. Hope to see you all there.

jk

Outcomes