AnsweredAssumed Answered

LEARNING ROUTING AND UNABLE TO CREATE VALID ROUTING COMPONENT

Question asked by Jim Steinmeyer on Feb 14, 2017
Latest reply on Feb 15, 2017 by Andreas Rhomberg

I am attempting to create an hydraulic hose using Routing. Of course that is not one of the standard routing options and the routing library does not have hydraulic fittings or hoses in it that I can find which is fine with me because I want to use our company standard parts with standard part numbers and descriptions. I am attempting to learn Routing using the tutorials at the same time so that is probably where the problem comes in. I have used the Routing Component Wizard to define the hose end fittings (which don't fit any of the supplied categories to my knowledge) and have created a hose using the Wizard as well. When I attempt to Start a Route I am selecting the Connecting Point of the fitting, editing it in the manager, and then attempting to select a starting point. I keep getting the message that that I do not have a Valid Routing Component. I suspect that either I have the wrong Connecting/Routing Point or there is a problem with flexible hose as opposed to ridged pipe. Can someone offer any suggestions?

Capture.PNG

Attachments

Outcomes