3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 13, 2017 10:53 AM by John Stoltzfus

Computer running very very slow starting on Friday (02-10-17). I have the optimum computer laptop that was recommended and just received it about 3 months ago. It was running very good. I have gone through the Solidworks Rx and also changed setting to wha

Mike Pavletic

I have been using Solidworks without any issues forever. This past Friday (02-10-17) my Solidworks sessions began running very very slow. It takes forever to perform a command and I cannot get any work done this way. I have tried quite a few things. I have optimized my Windows setting and just optimized my Solidworks settings. I also utilized the Solidworks Rx. I had begun on Friday performing a Performance Benchmark Test but it was taking too long and I left on Friday leaving it to run. Apparently the sleep mode affected it running and it was still continuing this morning, Monday (02-13-17) so I stopped it to see if anything had changed.

Please let me know what I can do? We had purchased this new laptop to the Solidworks recommended hardware and it was running great for the last three months and then started this?

Thanks