5 Replies Latest reply on Feb 22, 2017 9:03 AM by Alain Goncette

composition a emporter

Alain Goncette

Bonjour à tous,

je chercher une macro qui pourrait faire une composition à emporter d'un assemblage vers un dossier spécifique afin de pouvoir le traiter par la suite avec le planificateur de tache pour faire des PDF ou des DXF.  J'ai plusieurs section à sauver à plusieurs endroit et cette macro serait très utile.

j'ai trouvé une macro sur un forum mais il y a un petit bug dans celle ci, y a t il quelqu'un qui pourrait apporter une solution à cette macro.

• Re: composition a emporter
          Elmar Klammer

Just a tip on how to easily translate a question from your native tongue into English.

Go to https://translate.google.ca/  copy & paste your question and translate it into English. Then copy paste the translation into your message for the forum. Google does a decent job and its free. My ability to read a google-translation of your French is much better than my ability to read your French.

Below is your google translation. Still kinda tuff to figure out what you want but certainly improved.

______________________________________ start of translation ________________________

Hello everyone,

I look for a macro that could make a take-out composition from an assembly to a specific folder in order to be able to process it afterwards with the scheduler to make PDF or DXF. I have several sections to save at several places and this macro would be very useful.

I found a macro on a forum but there is a small bug in this one, is there anyone who could bring a solution to this macro.

______________________________________ end of translation _________________________

At this point you could attach snap shots of your work flow as an additional help. Another option would be to post the link of the original code you are having issues with. Or you could explain where the code fails.

I can't help but get the feeling that some people not only want help answering a question, they also want some else to formulate the question on their behalf. As if looking for answers weren't hard enough.

Elmar

• Re: composition a emporter
            Amen Allah Jlili

Advanced-French speaking person to the rescue. Here's my translation:

Bonjour à tous,

je chercher une macro qui pourrait faire une composition à emporter d'un assemblage vers un dossier spécifique afin de pouvoir le traiter par la suite avec le planificateur de tache pour faire des PDF ou des DXF.  J'ai plusieurs section à sauver à plusieurs endroit et cette macro serait très utile.

j'ai trouvé une macro sur un forum mais il y a un petit bug dans celle ci, y a t il quelqu'un qui pourrait apporter une solution à cette macro.

Hello,
            I was looking for a macro that can do a pack and go of an assembly to a specified folder in order to process the latter with the task scheduler to make pdf or dxfs. I found useful bits of code in the attached macro which I deem to be very useful.

I found this macro in the forum however there is a small bug in. Is there anyone who can fix it?