0 Replies Latest reply on Feb 7, 2017 8:39 AM by Caleb Youker

Draftsight - just installed new version on new computer, and 90% of existing drawings are missing lines.

Caleb Youker

NOTE - The official Draftsight forum keeps freezing and won't let me register or read its contents...so here I am.

Just got a new Boxx computer, and a fresh install of all software, including Draftsight.  SW and SW electrical both work flawlessly.

I have used draftsight without ANY issue whatsoever for ages.  Literally NO issues.  Ever.

The newly installed software does not show most of the lines on about 90% of our drawings.

For example:

Just about every drawing has at least a few lines missing, and some drawings are 80% blank or more.

I can hop on my older PC and see all of these drawings perfectly.

Tried re-saving them.

Tried deleting ALL LAYERS except zero, changing ALL LINES to solid white, and STILL half don't show up.

Been digging through display settings and such for about 2 hours but making no progress.

Only potentially useful observation is that the 'HIDEVIEW' command makes the problem worse.  None of the other shadeview settings have an effect.