This is the short version of how to submit your own enhancement request:
- Go to the SolidWorks website and login into your Customer Portal account (http://www.solidworks.com/customerportal)
- Select the 'Enhancement Request' option under 'My Support'
- Do a search for an existing Enhancement Request (in case it has already been submitted and you can just add your vote to it
- If you don't find an existing request then you will be given an option to "Click Here" to submit your own at the bottom of the search list
- Fill out the form and attache any relevant files and submit your request
If you need them, these are more detailed instructions on this process (GoEngineer - Knowledge Base).
You must also be on active subscription.
If you are a student (using student version), I don't know if you can access those features, but your teacher should be able to
Thanks! That's helpful.