Might anyone here be familiar with the attached cwDatabase error "The database file is locked database is locked" message? This came up last evening before leaving work when trying to activate the CircuitWorks add-in, which it prevented. This morning everything is working fine again (without restarting SW from the evening before).
Our CW db is located in a shared network folder that everyone has access to. While getting this error I did try opening the db with Notepad++ just to see if it would give me some kind of access denied message. It did not. I'm wondering if our IT network guys might have been doing something in the background, but there's no way for me to really find out.
Although we're good to go, for now, I'm just curious if there's something I can look into if the problem comes up again. The only SPR I found related to this was 594177, which was closed and implemented on 2012 SP05. There were no other details.