3 Replies Latest reply on Feb 2, 2017 1:27 PM by Siavash Khajehhasani

Issue in Copy

Sky Patel

Dear Community,

when  I copy Mathematical condition of simulation from static study and paste in the thermal analysis at that time properties of thermal analysis switch to the static analysis Properties...

I try repaired my Solid works but still error is occur.....

• Re: Issue in Copy
          Siavash Khajehhasani

Could you elaborate more?

Sky Patel

Dear Sivash khajehhasani,

Thank you, For response

Ok, First I crated Statics Study for any model and analysis of stress and Displacement. But when I want analysis on temperature  then we have to created thermal analysis, but at that time "Fixture as well Connection (Except of Thermal Connection)" are same, at that time we not created all stuff again and again we have to just copy all "Fixture and Connection" from statics Study,and Past into Thermal study... when the properties of thermal analysis switch to the static analysis Properties...

Please Help me......

Siavash Khajehhasani

Let's put it this way: thermal analysis is a different world than static stress analysis module. There are some options that are available in static analysis which we do not have them in thermal analysis and vice versa. For instance, the only connection available in thermal module is edge weld while we have tons of others in static module or we do not have any fixtures in thermal while we have many in static etc...

Having said that the thermal analysis should be set up according to different boundary condition in heat transfer analysis.

Hope it clarifies some points for you.