has anyone created a macro that inserts design table
Why not just go;
Have you tried contacting Central Innovation and run their #TASK for the macros? Get in touch with Artem Taturevych there is the macro for import/export design table in addition to whole bunch more...
Hope this helps,
P.S. To download and install it, it takes 2 minutes.
Go to google > type in central innovation task download > click the link and scroll to the bottom
Once downloaded go and find the macros...
Robert, what exactly you looking to do with that macro? Are you looking to use an external table for design table?
I tried the two Import / Export macros from #Task. They do not work for me.
I wanted to ask you if you can help me with my problem? I have created a model that consists of 70 files. All 70 files have been created with the same template file. All files have the same sketches and the same configuration table. I have to add values to each design table now. They are always the same values. These values are in the form of an Excel spreadsheet. These values would have to be read in 70 times. If I do that manually I will need a relatively long time. Is there a possibility that you could help me with a macro?
It would be great if you could help me.
Thomas, can you attach some files or pictures to explain as what you trying to do?
- I want to import the external design table (picture 1) into all files (*.sldprt) (picture 2)
- all files get the same design table
- existing design table can be overwritten
- all files have the same layout, same sketches (picture 3)
- I find out that my sketch " Unit_Bottom_Sketch" has one relation number 26 (see next picture) which must be delete otherwise there are rebuild errors in the sketch
- and 1 dimension which is driven must be changed in a controlling dimension (see next picture)
- As I said, all files have the same structure.
- The design table has to be updated 70x
- The one realtion with the number 26 must be delete 70x
- The dimension D3 in the sketch"Unit...." must converted into a controlling dimension.
What do you think. Is that possible to create such a macro?
Retrieving data ...