AnsweredAssumed Answered

CSWA or CSWA Academic

Question asked by Jai Lynch on Jan 17, 2017
Latest reply on Jan 17, 2017 by Deepak Gupta

I am an undergraduate student, currently doing a cadetship. I have access to Solidworks as a student at my university and also as an employee at my workplace. I would like to get a certification for my solidworks skills as an associate (CSWA), however I am unsure which certificate I can apply for.


Do I need to do the exam for regular or academic version of the certificate. Is there any significant difference between the two?


I have noted that the CSWA info page on the solidworks website says this at the bottom:
**Login required for access. Full access requires an active Subscription Service contract.

What does this refer to? active subscription to the solidworks service? if so does it need to be in my name? OR is this just regarding a solidworks account?