6 Replies Latest reply on Nov 26, 2008 12:55 PM by sandeep pawar

    Structural Member to sheetmetal

    sandeep pawar

      I want to replace a structural member, say an MC Channel, with a formed sheetmetal. If the material properties & the section modulus of two pieces are equal, can I safely say that the I can replace the MC channel with sheetmetal?

      Do I need to compare any other properties other than material and section modulus?

      Any advice will be appreciated.