Below steps might help you.
Approach 1 - When you know the locations (x,y,z coordinates)
1. Initially you have to save all the required locations into a workflow sensor. Activate required result plot. For example, Displacement in X direction.
2. Open the 'Probe Result' PropertyManager.
3. Select all the location and click 'Save as Sensor'. This will save all locations into a workflow sensor.
4. Now activate 'From sensors' radio button and select the workflow sensor from the drop down.
5. Click 'Save' to export all the values into a csv or txt file. You can save annotations for sensor location by selecting the check box.
6. You can probe results at the same locations for other plots (displacement in Y and Z direction) by activating respective result plot and probing results using the sensor defined in earlier steps. Finally you can export these results to csv or txt.
This approach allows you to export only one type of result entity at a time. Refer below image.
Approach 2 - When you know the node range or Extreme values
1. RMB on Results node and select 'List Stress, Displacement,Strain'.
2. Define 'Extreme Values' or know node 'range'.
How to find the location of saved csv file in the computer?