3 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2016 6:21 PM by Brian Hillner

Visualize for the SolidWorks User

Rob Rodríguez

I'm thinking of creating a tutorial type video presentation series that focuses specifically on how the SolidWorks CAD (PV360 user) user can transition into Visualize.  The average SolidWorks user may struggle with the transition from SolidWorks CAD (PV360) to SolidWorks Visualize especially if they only use SolidWorks Visualize occasionally. There are settings, workflows and information that can make the transition easier.  Things like mouse input, camera controls, the object tree, texture manipulators, render modes, etc. to name a few.  The tutorials would show the comparison of, "this is how you do it in SolidWorks (PV360)", "this is how you do it in Visualize".  The goal is to make the transition from using SolidWorks (PV360) to Visualize as easy as possible.

Before I invest too much time on the task I thought I'd try and find out how great a need there is for something like this.

So, if you're a SolidWorks user that wants to use Visualize.............would you find something like this helpful?