1 Reply Latest reply on Nov 11, 2016 12:16 PM by Charley Saint

"Phantom" EPDM reference - can't figure out where it came from or how to remove

Roy Dean

We've got a couple of parts in our EPDM system that show "where used" like this, but the references cannot be seen on the other end, and for the life of me I can't figure out how to remove them.   Any clues?  (see the "greyed out" line)

• Re: "Phantom" EPDM reference - can't figure out where it came from or how to remove
          Charley Saint

Hey Roy,

Cold Stored means the file is still in the vault, but that version of it is not. It's a method of cleaning up old versions of files that you don't think you'll use again. It's possible to restore versions from cold storage but doesn't sound like that's what you're after. I think you're looking at the contains tab on the drawing and not seeing that part, which can happen if the part gets deleted out of the drawing at some point and you aren't looking at the same version on the contains tab. For this drawing make sure you're looking at contains info for version 2 of 000252.slddrw