Wondering if anyone has found any reason to not install the initial 2017 release and wait until the first SP?
Almost over week and I've found few minor bugs which have regressed but overall no major issues. Now depends on you/your company if you want to wait OR go ahead.
We are going to wait for 2017 SP1.0 for bugs to be worked out first.
Installing 2016 SP5.0 today.
I've been using it for about a week. It crashed once yesterday. As far as I remember that's been the only one.
Retrieving data ...