I'm no expert on this but I would not expect to find one considering that SW is only based on 64-bit.
Good luck and keep us informed.
I haven't upgraded to 2017 yet, so I don't know if this will work, but in 2016 you could find the 32 bit eDrawings as part of web2 client in EPDM. The 32 bit edrawings would allow you to download the 32 bit document manager. See knowledge base solution S-069702.
Thanks for the reply, but seems that eDrawings 2016 is only 64bit...
eDrawings 2015 32-bit Special Edition (SE) is a one-off release for the 32-bit Windows 7 operating system for opening SOLIDWORKS 2015 native sld* model files:
• No Service Packs or hotfixes will be provided
• This is the last eDrawings version that will install/run on any 32-bit Windows operating system
• It is available for standalone viewer installations only
• You cannot open 2015 eDrawings eprt, easm, edrw files with this version
• To download this 2015 32-bit Special Edition, click below on eDrawings (32-bit) 2015 SE
I finally got around to upgrading to SW2017, and I found a 32 bit version of the SwDocumentMgr.dll in
C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\SolidWorks Shared